simon harris chartered certified accountants

Personal tax returns.

We take the stress out of completing your self assessment tax returns. You need to complete a tax return if you are self employed, have rental income from property, have income which has not already been taxed, are a company director or are a higher rate taxpayer.

There are various filing deadlines to meet, depending on personal circumstances and, as those deadlines approach, the task can seem more and more daunting.

Our computerised tax returns and electronic lodgement service ensures that you meet your statutory requirement.

How we can help

  • Completing self assessment tax return.
  • Checking and agreeing all PAYE coding notices.
  • Calculating yearly income tax liabilities.
  • Advice on payments due.
  • Liaising with HMRC regarding all aspects of your personal tax.
  • Preparing Income and Expenditure accounts for trading profits (including any class 2 /4 National Insurance Liabilities).
  • Complete day to day bookkeeping services.

Practice Registered with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants No 11257260